Coordinator: Katrina Ponte
Open hours: 7.00am to 8.30am and 3.25pm to 6.00pm
Where: Senior Unit Kitchen
Entrance: Via Lyndoch Rd gate or Daly Street carpark gate
Fees & Bookings: Information on the schools website: www.ilsg.sa.edu.au CCS approved
8522 5740 / 0447 661 555
Permanent Bookings are to be made before the Friday cut off (2.00pm) for the week ahead.
Casual Bookings are made during the week of the required booking (after the Friday cut-off) and will be charged accordingly.
Bookings will remain active for parents to book, change or cancel, except for during the week they are booked for. In this case you need to email, message or ring iGOSH.
· Students are required to wear a hat for outside play at iGOSH.
· Please provide a named hat which can be kept at iGOSH.
· It doesn't need to be a school hat, but does need to have a wide brim hat.
· The option of purchasing a second school hat is available at a cost of $10. We can arrange this to be charged to your iGOSH account.
Remember NO HAT NO PLAY
Child Care Subsidy/ iGOSH Accts
· We have just received our CCS approval.
· Over the next week invoices will be generated and emailed to families.
· Payments can be made through the school front office with cash or card, or via direct transfer as per bank account details noted on the invoice.
· In the next few days you will receive a message in your MyGov Account. Please respond to this ASAP, as this will affect your invoicing and rebates.
Monday 15 April to Friday 26 April (excluding Easter and Anzac Day public holidays)
The program is available from iGOSH, the office or on the website
Some days are on site and some days are off site
· There are some days that are capped and have filled fast, so please get in quick
· Bookings to be made online at www.carebookings.com.au
· Please scroll to the bottom of your booking page for more information about the days
(eg, time of excursion, what to wear, what food is provided, etc)
The confirmation letter and consent form will be sent home in week 10 for completion