Immanuel's Bus Service for 2020
Great News!! Bus run for Immanuel
- At the end of 2019 we investigated the feasibility of running a bus service in our local area before and after school.
- The proved viable and the great news is we commenced the bus run at the start of 2020. As much as possible it is a ‘door to door’ service and the route is from Immanuel through Willaston, Hewett, Hillier, Evanston Gardens, Evanston and back to Immanuel via Gawler East.
- We have been working on refining a timetable and have shared it with families who have indicated a desire to utilise this service.
Casual (1-4 trips a week) = $2.50 per trip
Half time (5 trips / typically each morning or afternoon) = $10
Full time (6-10 trips) = $15
Registering for Use
Please email the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information
- How many children
- Where they are to be dropped off/picked up from
- Which days / frequency
The Route/Schedule/Timing of the Runs
- As the morning/evening bus route contains personal and private information it can not be shared on this website and will be emailed to bus users upon registration. As changes are made, updated schedules will be emailed out.
Booking to use the Service
- Families are asked to contact the School Office or Principal to register their interest to use the bus service.
- Bookings will then made directly between the school (Principal) and parent on a permanent roster or an adhoc basis.
- There are 24 seats on the morning bus run and 24 in the afternoon bus run. Each child will need to have their own seat booked.
- Charges for the bus service will be added to family fee accounts at the end of each term. Please action payments promptly.