Immanuel's Bus Service for 2020
Breaking News!! Bus run for Immanuel
- Over the last weeks and months we’ve been investigating the feasibility of running a bus service in our local area before and after school.
- The great news is that this is indeed viable and will commence at the start of 2020. As much as possible it will be a ‘door to door’ service and the route will be from Immanuel through Willaston, Hewett, Hillier, Evanston Gardens, Evanston and back to Immanuel via Gawler East.
- In the coming period we will refine a timetable and share it with families who have indicated a desire to utilise this service.
- Casual rate of $2.50 a trip
- Weekly full-time rate of $15 a week (10 trips at $1.50 per trip)
- Weekly part-time rate of $10 a week (5 trips max at $2 per trip)
Registering for Use
Please email the school (email@example.com) with the following information
- How many children
- Where they are to be dropped off/picked up from
- Which days / frequency
The Route/Schedule/Timing of the Runs
- As the morning/evening bus route contains personal and private information it can not be shared on this website and will be emailed to bus users upon registration. As changes are made, updated schedules will be emailed out.
Booking to use the Service
- We use an app called Visibook and families need to make their own bookings using this app. Bookings can be made before midnight for the next day, or before midday for the afternoon service of that day.
- When families register to use the service they will be issued with an invitation to access the Visibook app.
- There are 24 seats on the morning bus run and 24 in the afternoon bus run (represented by 24 time slots).
- If no seats are available that means the bus is fully subscribed for that run, so it will pay to make ‘permanent/regular’ bookings well in advance.
- Each child will need to have their own seat booked. So.. two kids mean booking two seats for that run by selecting any two of the available time slots.