The new building works (called the CU2 program) has now commenced. This project should be completed within the next 12 months and the building will house our upper primary year level students, have new amenities, staffroom and small offices.
There are areas around the school which have been barricaded off to all staff and students.
Some changes include:
· The senior unit building entrance is only via the door next to the water fountain
· Staff driveway is closed & staff will have other designated areas to park
· We will open the Oval for parents to park on in the morning and afternoon
· Bottom oval is now closed
· Library has been moved into the Admin Building (staff room)
· Staff room is now in room 6 (off of Taikondi)